Words to live by.....

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" -Winston Churchill

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" -Grateful Dead

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Packed and ready to go!!!!

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Have a safe journey! Hope all goes well!

pursuing miracles said...

We are so excited for you! You don't know us, but I couldn't believe it when I ran across your blog! We are in the process of adopting our 8th child, a 3.5 year old with 22q. You are the first family I have found that has adopted a child from China with this syndrome. I would love to connect- down the road, when your beautiful family returns home and gets settled in!
Blessings-
Lisa Kaden

pursuing miracles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.