Wow, I've been pretty blog neglectful as I see its been 3+ years since I last updated... Ooops! It seems that between our 'on the go' life, and the ease of Facebook, this blog slipped away from my thoughts. But now, as we are headed back to China to adopt our precious little Jade (SOON I hope...), my thoughts drifted back to blogging so here we go again.... I think it will be easier and more sincere to be able to share thoughts and feelings about our upcoming trip and Jade's transition into the Crooks family through this blog. Jade currently resides in a foster home in China that from all I hear, is excellent, so grateful to learn this.. She had her 6th birthday on July 4th (she shares a birthday with her G-Pa:) and has Cerebral Palsy, a new need for our family and one we look forward to learning more about with sweet Jade :) As you can see, she is cute as a button, and the wait to bring her home is so so so hard for my Mama heart....
We are all counting the days until our LOA arrives from China (hopefully in the next couple of weeks)indicating that we can plan our trip, and hopefully be home for Thanksgiving! We are fortunate that we have had some of the process expedited due to Jade's special needs, so we are very hopeful that travel is near!
Please send any spare prayers or special vibes to China to help that LOA head this way sooooon!
No comments:
Post a Comment