Words to live by.....

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" -Winston Churchill

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" -Grateful Dead

Friday, June 05, 2009

Well its official! We 'passed court' yesterday in Ethiopia and Mahlia is officially our daughter! I am going to Addis Ababa to bring her home from July 6th-11th. My cousin Kim is coming with me which I am very excited about. I'm somewhat dreading leaving Mike and the kids as I have never left them for more then a night or two, but Mike assures me they will have a blast, and I'm sure they will. Ethiopian law says that you cannot post pic's of your child until they pass court and officially become your child, so now I can show off our beautiful baby girl!

No comments: