"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" -Winston Churchill
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" -Grateful Dead
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Our farewell to the great pony Choco (Chocolate Chip) who at the grand age of 43 will not be making the move with us to Sandpoint. He is now happy at his final home with Lauren and Sean's Mom Cathy. We'll miss him!
Wow! As usual, I am amazed at all you do! How you balance work, vacation, family, and friends has always amazed me! I wish you all the best in the upcoming competitions and in the move. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity for your family. Please give me love to the kiddos - they are growing up so fast! ~Becky
1 comment:
Wow! As usual, I am amazed at all you do! How you balance work, vacation, family, and friends has always amazed me! I wish you all the best in the upcoming competitions and in the move. It sounds like a wonderful opportunity for your family. Please give me love to the kiddos - they are growing up so fast! ~Becky
Post a Comment